(VIRTIAL LEARNING SEE TEAMS FOR ASSIGNMENTS)
Accounting – Test 45%, Project 25%, Homework 20%, Classwork 10%
Tests 40%, Project 25%, Homework 20%, FollowUp ?’s 7.5%, Classwork 7.5%
- NO BACK PACKS.
- NO FOOD. Water bottles or drink items from our vending machine.
- Come to class prepared with materials, textbooks, computer (if needed), and homework completed on time.
- Grading will follow the standard school grading scale.
- Late work will be deducted by 10% after 1st day, 20% after 2nd day, and 50% after 3rd day late. Unless prior arrangements are made due other circumstances.
- NO CELLPHONES, NO EAR BUDS, and SMART WATCHES*. Cellphones will be put in the box upon entering class. If a restricted device is seen they will be taken to the office where students can claim from Mrs. Eberle. *Smart watches will also be taken if becomes a problem.
- Students will follow the rules for TECHNOLOGY use as per the student handbook.
- Respect all things and people in the classroom. Do not disrupt the class.
- Grading will be weighted categories Homework, Classwork, Quizzes, Projects, and Tests. Each class will be informed of the percentages.
Additional duties: Technology Administrator and National Honor Society Advisor.